If you can see this, you may be looking at an unauthorised copy
of our web-page (eg. naturistuk.com).
This could be out of date.
http://naturist.london to see the current version.
Swim and Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The Naturist London Swim is a community-run social naturist swim.
It is not clothing optional; no costumes are to be worn.
We simply offer the opportunity to swim naked to those who wish to do so.
- We actively welcome participation from all groups regardless of age, race, gender, orientation or disability. Courtesy and respect for differences is expected; abusive or intolerant behaviour towards others is not acceptable.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission. In particular, the swim is strictly a non-sexual event and any inappropriate behaviour may result in being asked to leave and/or exclusion from future events.
- All stipulations of the pool's owners (Energybase) and/or their staff must be observed.
- Photography is not permitted.
- We are dependent on the availability of facilities run by Energybase and we operate on a best endeavours basis. We accept no responsibility for loss or inconvenience if sessions do not operate as planned or announced.
- There is a health and safety limit on the total number of swimmers in the water. Once this is reached, further admissions will be allowed only as others leave - first come, first served.
- Vouchers are offered to enable solo swimmers to take advantage of our double-ticket discount entry rate in order to pay for their current swim entrance and a future one.
- Until further notice, vouchers will be accepted in lieu of payment for 1 full-price swim entrance. They do not guarantee admission on any specific occasion.
- Vouchers have limited validity. Please use them as soon as possible. Expiration dates will be announced here.
- Vouchers have no monetary value and no refunds will be given if they are unused. Lost vouchers will not be replaced.
- Vouchers are fully transferable.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.