We are a community of volunteers who promote and
organise social naturist activities in
London, supported and assisted by
We believe in
the benefits to mind and body that social naturism can bring
and welcome the participation of all regardless of age,
sex, sexuality, race, religion or disability.
You can find out more about our approach to naturism through
This site is intentionally just a simple noticeboard
for publicising real world events.
There are no picture galleries or forums here as the Internet has
The Rule Book
- We expect participants to be respectful of others at all times.
- Sexual behaviour is not appropriate at our events.
- Photography is not permitted, unless with the express permission of participants.
- Make the effort to say hello if you
see someone new. We can all play a part in making our community warm and welcoming.
- We are not a commercial operation, and rely on volunteers. Sometimes
things don't run smoothly, but with your help we can make things better.
- Events will not be clothing optional unless otherwise stated.
- We are purely a volunteer organisation.
If you want us to continue and expand,
please help as and where you can.
More information here.
You can read our privacy statement here.
directly can be found